Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Z



Do you know the chain store Z ? Well, I thought I did and to tell you the truth, all I knew was that their clothes were too cheap with no style at all ! But they have changed the visual identity of their brand and the look of their stores for a nice "boutique look", so one day I gave it a shot and realised how much I was wrong about Z !!! You can see for yourself on their new website that recently integrated an online store. I found there a real variety of style such as "Designer, Denim, Romantic, Sportswear, Summer, ..." for kids from 0 to 14 yo. From now on, I'll keep an eye on their collection !
Historical brand of the Zannier group, Z also became an international chain with 480 stores (in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, ...). They are the current global leader in kidswear with 20 brands developed in own name stores or under licence. For the past forty years (since 1962), the group has asserted its positioning with strong internal growth and major acquisition operations. It now has a brand portfolio that allows it to cover all market segments in children’s fashion: Absorba, Alphabet, Catimini, Chipie, IKKS, Confetti, Jean Bourget, Kenzo, Little Marc Jabobs, ...
ANNEMASSE (FR) - 1, place Deffaugt
ANNECY (FR) - 26, rue Carnot
THONON LES BAINS (FR) - 38, Grande Rue
MONTREUX (CH) - 56, Grande Rue

No comments: