Friday, June 5, 2009

BOOK I love Mouk






Mouk is a sweet bear, created by Marc Boutavant, that happens to leave Paris for a trip around the world. I love every page of this book. The author is also a graphic artist and he has illustrated numerous young people’s books with Albin Michel, Actes Sud junior, Nathan, Seuil jeunesse and Mila. I love his style of drawing: joyful with wildly bright and strong color but yet with a very graceful touch. I was happy to find out that Mouk had more adventures (or non-adventure here in "Mouk s'ennuie un peu... " (Mila Boutan, 2002) and "Mouk s'habille" (Mila Boutan, 2002), and more ... Mouk is such a star that he also collaborated with DPAM, selling stickers in their stores and organizing, in 2008, a costume contest for kids. Marc is also working with Djeco - check out the cube game. One day soon, I'll be interviewing Marc so I'll keep you posted :-)

2010 feb. NEW CARTOON STARRING MOUK !

1 comment:

Marion said...

I've now received the confirmation from Djeco, and it is Marc's characters on the cubes. I'm crazy about his disco poodle !